Limited edition 30 shirts.
Born during a walk in Amsterdam immersed in the "9 little streets", where the casual style combines perfectly with the value, quality and philosophy of the neighborhood.
From that moment was born the idea to create an original, exclusive "overshirt" that respected the quality values of an authentic niche product.
SUADRATI POCKETS, NATURAL ECO-FRIENDLY COROZO BUTTONS, METAL BURNISHED ZIPPER, 60' STYLE PETRI COLLAR, REGULAR CUT, 100% COTTON VELVET TWILL FABRIC.
Shirt handmade in Turin, Italy.
- All fabrics used by PETRI are production leftovers from the best Italian companies.
- Natural fabric, no harmful substances.
- Corozo buttons, 100% natural and eco-friendly, are made from washers taken from the dried nut of tropical palm from Ecuador.
- Plastic free.
- Metal hinge, durable and reusable.
- All PETRI shirts are handcrafted, in a small artisan workshop in Turin.
Bold, textured and durable.
The history of this fabric begins in the 12th century in the East, but it was in the next century when it came into the hands of Italian craftsmen, especially those in Venice, that it became famous.
Preferable first dry cleaning. In the washing machine, do not machine wash the shirt at temperatures higher than 30° and if possible wash inside out.