"MUSTANG" - RAW LINEN CASUAL SHIRT
Limited edition 18 shirts.
"Mustang" comes from the Mexican word mestengo, meaning untamed.
"Mustang" horses are the most impetuous symbol of the freedom and independence that has always shaped the spirit of the United States.
The bond between the Indians and these animals became so important that it was almost sacred.
The idea for this shirt came about precisely by imagining a swift ride in total freedom of an elegant and strong Mustang with his faithful companion.
The "raw" linen strongly recalls the origins and traditions of that ancient wilderness.
FLAP AND BUTTON POCKET, "V" NECKLINE, VEGETABLE COROZO BUTTONS, SHAPED CUFF, REGULAR CUT, 100% LINEN.
Shirt handmade in Turin, Italy.
- Corozo buttons, 100% natural and environmentally friendly, are made from washers taken from the dried nut of tropical palm from Ecuador.
- Plastic free.
- Natural and organic fabric, no harmful substances.
- All fabrics used by PETRI are production leftovers from the best Italian companies.
Compact, heavy "raw" linen that is incredibly pleasant to the touch. This fabric allows the garment to be used in all seasons and also the unique texture and color allow you to play a lot on your look.
Wash inside out and not over 30°, preferably cold washed. Prohibited to use the dryer and recommended to air dry the garment to preserve all the properties of the fabric.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly will I receive my order?
- Italy: 24/48h.
- Overseas: 48/72h.
How does a return or size exchange work?
- Time for return/size exchange: 20 days.
- Just send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you with all the information to proceed with the return.
- For more information see our returns and size exchange page:
have a discount code, how do I use it?
What is the origin of the products?
Behind every search we put curiosity, obsession for small details, passion for our land and sensitivity to quality fabrics.
Every part, from buttons to fabric, has equal importance and must tell a story.
We collaborate only with Italian (mostly local) companies, small family-run businesses that share our same values of excellence, attention and care for details.
All the fabrics we select and use are "stock" from the best Italian companies, especially from Biella. This allows us to have very high quality at an affordable price.
Do you have questions and want to contact us?
- You write to us in chat and we reply quickly.
- You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case the time is a little longer.
What does "limited edition only" mean?
All PETRI shirts are made in a limited edition. Inside each shirt you will find written the number of pieces produced for that exclusive model.
Once finished, the model will remain within our archive, to be reissued in the future with different fabrics and details.
Each PETRI shirt will therefore be forever original and unique.